Created by Congress to stimulate and promote economic growth, the Immigration Act of 1990, the EB-5 investment immigration program offers a fast-track route to the US green card to applicants fulfilling the prescribed investment and job creation requirements. From just 12,000 in 1960 to more than 2.4 million in 2015, Indians constitute the second-largest immigrant group in the US. The majority of immigrants arriving from India are young professionals holding graduate degrees in STEM or IT fields.
Immigrating to the US through the EB-5 program will help you, the entrepreneur, and your family members (spouses and unmarried children under 21) enjoy the following benefits.
- Assured route to permanent residence as long as you fulfill the minimum investment and job-creation requirements with no risk of political rhetoric or popular opinion impacting your immigration status.
- Complete freedom to travel and reside anywhere within the country.
- Get jobs, including government jobs, or set up one or multiple businesses, or simply lead a retired life without any employment or sponsorship-related restrictions.
- As a permanent resident, your unmarried children can:
- Study in some of the best institutions in the world without facing restrictions imposed on foreign students.
- Pay 150% to 300% lower tuition fee as compared to foreign students
- Enjoy more funding and scholarship options as compared to foreign students.
- Study as a day scholar and avoid long separation from family just to obtain a quality education.
- Explore job opportunities without worrying about issues like work permits, sponsorship, processing delays, expiry of visa, or restrictions on job mobility.
Start your Journey at the Earliest
If you are an entrepreneur or an investor, we can help you immigrate to the United States of America. Simply complete our free assessment for business immigration, and we will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options.