This class is for foreign nationals World Health Organization would like to ascertain or purchase a business in North American country and wish to figure in this business in a very high-skilled position, usually with the aim of immigrating for good.
An Owner Operator LMIA is an Associate application that permits business homeowners to get work authorization within their own company, and World Health Organization have a full of life involvement within the operations.
If you're a business owner in your own country, then this text is that the inexperienced signal for you to alter gears and head to North American country. It's one amongst the few countries within the world that appears favorably upon immigrants World Health Organization wants to open up look within the country.
- Minimum one year of skilled work experience (prefer management experience)
- Minimum CLB 7 (IELTS 6)
- Minimum high school graduate
- Minimum CRS points of 250 on the Express Entry pool
You also need
- A business plan that shows at least 50% ownership in the business and how the owner/operator will fund the business and create or maintain employment and contains at least a rudimentary financial plan and timeline of events
- A proposal to employ at least one Canadian or permanent resident (a minimum of 3 including a middle manager for a senior managerial position – NOC 00).
- Getting a chance to operate your business in Canada.
- You are getting the freedom to launch your company in your chosen city in Canada.
- No mandatory advertising/recruitment process required within the country before registering for the LMIA.
LMIA also allows business owners to purchase a Canadian company that is undergoing administration change. Your request is usually accepted if you're deemed capable of managing the firm and having the funds to operate.
You can apply for an Australian Student Visa maximum of 124 days prior to the commencement of your course. Also, you can travel to Australia a maximum of 90 days prior to the start of your course.
- The foreign investor identifies a Canadian business to purchase.
- A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is submitted along with a suitable business plan.
- Once a positive LMIA opinion is issued, the foreign investor applies for 12-24 months, renewable temporary work permit at the management level.
Once a suitable business is found, it will take 2-3 months to complete the LMIA application process. It will take less than 3-months in most jurisdictions to receive a work permit.
What we can do
We can assist you with characteristic businesses to get. we tend to assist you kind the corporation and begin the shopping for of business method
Once you're prepared, we tend to assist you in getting the official document supported your intention to shop for and run the business
Once you get the official document, we tend to assist you in getting permanent residence supported eligibility criteria. Either through principal applier or through the spousal equivalent.
If you wish to know more or if you have any doubts/questions regarding this owner-operator LMIA, you can leave a message to our experts will be in touch with you within 24 business hours.